- Jutta Treviranus offers five hots tips for start-ups
- Jutta Treviranus speaking on Innovation in response to questions posed by the Education Futures group.
- Jutta Treviranus speaking on Inclusive Design at the E-Competencies conference in Mexico on October 31, 2008.
- Greg Gay presents a tutorial on the Access For All (A4A) implementation in ATutor.
- Colin Clark presents a session at FSOSS2007 providing an overview of the Fluid Project (link removed).
- Jorge Silva talks about the competencies built through the open source development model and inclusive environment in the SCYP project at the E-Competencies conference.
- Jamon Camisso, Yura Zenevich and Jorge Silva present the wifi-based indoor positioning system developed by the Adaptive Technology Resource Centre at the University of Toronto, through the Smart Campus in Your Pocket initiative. Due to the length of the presentation, it has been broken into five parts: